Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer ( Official song ) My Jewish Learning: Tricks and Trades.

Battles and wars, dates on the beach, white and red rats players online, paths to cross. Dreams and wishes, hopes and desires, coins to flip, cards on the table, tales to be written, tales of lovers. Lovers and hats, horns and hares, animals under the skin, 12 ways to view, clocks and wheels for time.Cows,Cattle, And Cattle-calls, Ready for What? Identity Struggles, Rites And Twists . Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer ( Official song ) My Jewish Learning: Tricks and Trades. 


Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer ( Official song ) HQ version , Photos / Photoshoots....Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues. Mothers and babes, kings and knights, glory dazes done, pages to turn, lights on again. Hopes and wishes, songs to sing, glory dazes to come, pages to turn, tips and stories of other worlds. Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Veterans Tales to spin, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time.  Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer ( Official song ) My Jewish Learning: Tricks and Trades. 


Image result for husky dawgs, cartoons

My Jewish Learning : Bruno Mars Lyons Dick Wonders:- 24K Magic [Official Video].... Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer ( Official song ) My Jewish Learning: Tricks and Trades. .Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What?..Cows,Cattle, And Cattle-calls, Ready for What? Identity Struggles, Rites And Twists .Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer ( Official song ) HQ version , Photos / Photoshoots

No comments:

Post a Comment