Friday, March 31, 2017

Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.

 RACHEL JARROT,  Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.She has your balls in her purse is how I saw it. Black, and crazy is what I am, and you were the devil after time stopped, in April 2013, when you brought tablet and stopped time at 5:15 in the morning.BEWARE:  Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.RACHEL JARROT, WIGS AND CAPS: UGLY WHORE ESCAPED. HORNS OUT OF SIGHTS.  UGLY WHORE ESCAPED.Veterans Homeless Blues: Taken For A Ride. 

Cry as much as you want. But make sure you don't cry for the same reason .. Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools..



Veterans Blues, homeless cases of 
Snakes, spiders and worms, retards, rejects, escapees from NY. Rotten apple, franky trees, franky trees and his nuts to show, yellow snake, in out of his mind, out of his skin, out of his life, coins to flip, fat and wide, fat and talking shit, and dung, lots of fecal matter, all about shit. Dicks, dawgs, dangs, donkeys to date, monkeys in pack, NY retards, frank and nuts, Franky Trees and his kids, rotten to the core. Veterans to watch out. Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.

Pages to write, cows to call, fuckers, suckers and retards from NY. Snakes in the grass, yellow and white, freaks, frogs, and donkeys in packs. Tips and tales, NY retards, will steal stuff and shit of yours, and say suck it up, for the crimes again a veteran back in 2015, before the trip to Italy, so the fat cow could stay in a truck. To poor for the lights to be turned on, stupid and dump, hard to fix. 

Frank Agresti: February 3 at 7:37am: see u soon... well have a surprise visit..... one you will never forget.... Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.
Paths Crossed, Ships To Pass, Boats To Float On The Water. BLOG Paths Crossed.Trips to hell, birds in rebirth stage, out of the fires, into the lights, dreams and wishes tonight. Batteries included with dolls dancing in the nights, seas of frogs and snakes, dancing in the dark. Classes on the beach, herds of whales, dens of snakes, dances on thr beach. Green cash, green luck, green backs, rewards and bonus on acts and wishes, dreams in motion. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin, American Birds on hands, stars and wishes.  Dances in the rain, dances in the dark, to dream to dance, life is a beach.

Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs. Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to mountian to climb. To cum and to go, dreams on sands of time, life is a gift. Time to praises pretty productive people, maps to sunshine. Trips to the moon, seven seas, seven seasons, seven snakes, in the light, blinded.Colors at the end of the rainbows, birds and bees, dogwood butterflies dancing in the trees.
Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.����Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self discovery:����Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.

Sleep for me is death, and I have slept the sleep of the fairies, in a start of colors for the flowers, sky and the stars that I paint at night when I sleep. Crazy is fine, and insane is okay from my eyes. Help for the fools, frogs, card players, and hope for a brighter day needed.BEWARE: : RACHEL JARROT, status: separated:UGLY WHORE ESCAPED.....height: 5'4" (162cm)
status: separated Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.

 Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat. - m4w (LB/OC area.) age: 45hide this posting

height: 5'4" (162cm)
status: separated
age: 45
What else can I say? I'm here on CL hoping to find a friend to accept my request to just meet and chat. That's it and I'd treat for eats or drink.

I posted few times being positive but got no replies so hope this honest post works. If it concerns you, I'm separated for a reasons some would say for being a cheating jerk. To me, after 12 years of dull arranged marriage, I needed to explore many things she wouldn't. We struggled for 4 years and agreed to raise kids peacefully together. It's been good 2 years but it gets soo lonely on the couch, cold and depressing. She's in peace with herself. I also work a lot being the only bread earner, as I've vowed to, and am usually very tired. In return, I deserve to be as the title says because I wanted to feel alive. I mean, after all I'm a human guy who makes mistakes. I sometimes fear of losing it all, work, family, friends... no wait, I have no real friends to lose. I feel like a broken man.  Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.

So this is my life story. If you don't believe it and can't accept my offer to just meet and chat then please don't reply with negative comments. I don't want to feel any lower then what I am. I need a polite non-judgmental friend who is patient and not make me feel like the posts heading. Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.

If you're a guy replying then be in similar situation as me. Loner, Loser & Broken Dad Hoping for Friend to Meet & Chat.Craigslist Fools.

    lost veteran in search of peace of mind:Paths Crossed, Ships To Pass, Boats To Float On The Water. BLOG Paths Crossed.BEWARE: : RACHEL JARROT,  UGLY WHORE ESCAPED
    views to share about the lights on again

    No comments:

    Post a Comment