Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller

What a writer listens to as they write is a very personal choice. Some need pure, solidly still silence. Others prefer the dull but loud background bustle of a coffee shop. Some listen to atmospheric soundtracks - rainfall, white noise.  What is on your writing playlist?Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller 


"It's Like Creating Money Out of Thin Air!"  Renegade Attorney X Reveals Hidden “Gov’t Billions Loophole” That Spits Out Profit Checks of $3,500 to $7,500 (or more) PER DEAL - Without Risking Your Cash or Credit… (and, you don’t have to be an Attorney to do it!). Never give up! It is normal in business to encounter people who are not cooperative and who do not jump to help you.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller 


Classic Oldies Old Soul Music - Greatest Slow Jams of All Time.AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE -Enough for acts of kindness ever, or just self-serving still, as in forever and now...Leaders Of Rites.🌟InspirationI Blessed morning to all.Never give up! It is normal in business to encounter people who are not cooperative and who do not jump to help you.

A GOOD MAN, Steven Jarrot, TRADING KUSH FOR SEX WITH DICKS.. Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.to Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.Not now, not ever, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills.
You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes:If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again. Quotes Typography Background Design ON THE RUN.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller


‘Moses? Motions On Magic. ‘Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?’‘I'm Moses.’ replied the bird. No humans have free will we have missions and quests we enjoy and we always know when something is tampered with. God didn't make bad angels just tougher flesh for the Angels to learn from.Saints and Sinners: Let's Make Out. Tin Man Tales: Charley and Steven Jarrot, Cains, Cons, Clowns ..Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller



BLACK LIVES MATTER:drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-LyricsDaily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!Sheri Jarrot in Upland, California.History To Note: Never give up! It is normal in business to encounter people who are not cooperative and who do not jump to help you.
Image


I..YOU_ARE_APPRECIATED. """Spare us what we can learn to endure."" ~ Yiddish Proverb".Blessing or lessons are why we meet people is how I feel about it, have had enough lessons for this year, but I know that is not true.Beautiful Fairies in 2020 | Beautiful fairies,Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles In The Sky.AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE -Enough for acts of kindness ever, or just self-serving still, as in forever and now...Leaders Of Rites.🌟InspirationI Blessed morning to all.

Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller Frog or Freak?Define a fag hag, Steven Jay Jarrot? Day Job, blow jobs on the corner, pimp on wheels?Motorcycle mama. Standards For Giant, Have To Wait And See, Sons In Cali, Knights Alone. Nice picture,lots to share, lost in time, lost in space, stats to share, besides the age,how tall,located where, 420 friendly, in Riverside, waiting for the other shoe to drop.


Searches for a knight to stand over time, over the bumps in the road, songs to sing, blue dreams in the air, herbs to smoke, things to do, daily events, in my world. Black Cali Chick, born here, lived in other country, for the service, crazy or insane, hard to say, lots of time to write. Love, luck, lessons, tests over time, gems and stones, faces in the sands of time, dances on time, birds and bees to fly away. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.2.Trees To Nuts. Counting Heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment