Thursday, August 20, 2020

Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.Jesus Christ, Mother Goose Tales, joys and pains of childhood, my songs in the dark. More stories to share, books to write, change the pass woods on domain account.

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling


Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals 💕 Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.Jesus Christ, Mother Goose Tales, joys and pains of childhood, my songs in the dark. More stories to share, books to write, change the pass woods on domain account.
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

 Have to back track in pass views again. Songs to write, movies to direct, grants to give, homeless and displaced again. Veterans to prey, 22 death each day, homes and heat needed, just for the winter lives.Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals 💕 Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am. Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.Jesus Christ, Mother Goose Tales, joys and pains of childhood, my songs in the dark. More stories to share, books to write, change the pass woods on domain account.


How to Pay Off $10,000 Fast

¨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.I give no fucks. Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. Join us  Find out more.I'm not taking you for granted. I just miss you and I freaked out because my time isn't going to be as available as it has been. I feel like all that's going to happen is we're going to just go backwards because I won't be here as often and I feel like you're going to start thinking I don't care about you and you're going to start pulling away from me. 

Image may contain: 1 person

 I don't want to go backwards...Do I ever cross your mind???- Bryan McKnight..But when i realize your not here?.. The withdraws kick me.. HARD.. IT draws the life out of my soul... And sometimes i cant help but wonder.. If you think of me.. I sit back back and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment